Monday, 25 June 2007

Heh, heh, I beat you again ......

Jun 25th, 2007

Hi, friends.

Please accept my apologies for failing you.

For the past few days, you have visited, but saw nothing added in my blog. I am so sorry.

What happened?

Well, I was very, very busy exploring the internet.

It was quite a journey. I was buffeted and carried away, by wave after wave of information, information and more information as the “mouse” went “click”, “click”,”click”.

Very often, the ad infinitum of pages after pages of information had links that led to yet more pages of related information.

Problem: I got lost in that sea of information. After a number of “clicks”, I couldn’t find my initial page.

Fortunately, losing my initial page was unlike losing Ling’s 2 hrs’ worth of work (about a year ago.)

The loss then was a painful, heart-ache; but the loss now, on the contrary, is fun, fun, F-U-N.

I didn’t go to Ling for help. Instead, I enjoyed myself, day after day, clicking a link here and a link there. I got amused, each of the numerous times that I got “lost”. Then I hit on an idea. Viz: whenever I saw something that I liked to retain, I printed it.

Aha!

No loss now if I am lost – there is the hard copy in my hand.

Heh, heh, I beat you again, you computer, aka “thing”, aka “monster”.

No comments: