Friday, 15 June 2007

Exploration

Hello new friends/visitors.

Hello old friends/visitors who shared my experience in starting my blog. You would have noticed that I’ve changed a couple of things in the “side bar arrangement”. The default “number of hits” is changed to “number of visitors”, “comments” became”what we have shared”.

Do you share my feeling that the changes made my blog more personal?

P-l-e-a-s-e, please may I have your comments and suggestion on further improvements.

Besides ”playing” with the “widgets” which enabled me to make those changes, I explored with the item termed ”themes”.

A click on “themes” opened a series of templates. Clicking on a template changed the header on my blog. I had great fun clicking one template after another. It was a treat for my eyes in noting the difference and effect on the blog with each click. At the end of the day, I found Ling’s initial choice of the header suits me and my blog best. So I retain it.

Besides the templates under “Themes”, there are programes to (a) customise the header, (b) edit CSS and (c) enable snap preview.

Bye for now.

Am continuing with my exploration.

No comments: